Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hump-Day Trivia!

Hello beautiful ladies! It’s time for Hump Day Trivia! Because of an extremely busy day yesterday, it will be brought to you on Thursday this week. Make sure you check your email every Wednesday for new trivia about your sisters!
If you don’t remember what Hump Day Trivia is, I shall I explain! Every week I am going to interview one sister in TBS and create a trivia page based off of their interview. Then, I send that page to all of you where you have to guess which sister it’s about! I will keep tally of how many each of you get right, and at the end of the semester, the sister with the most tallies wins a special prize! J This is a great way to bond and continue getting to know your sisters!
Below is the first Trivia page! I hope you guys have a great time getting to know your sisters this semester! Just email me with your guess of which sister you think it is! I will announce who the trivia is about tomorrow evening, so please email me with your guess before 4pm Friday. Email me at: acora@indiana.edu. Thanks! 

She LOVES horses and her favorite breed is the Gypsy Vanner.
Her favorite music composer is Edvard Grieg.
If she could travel anywhere around the world, she would visit Tuscany, Rome, Greece, Ireland, & Australia.
Her favorite pastime is horseback riding.
Her family is HUGE—both of her parents have 7 brothers and sisters!
If she could have any superpower, she would love to be able to transform into any animal of her choice.
Her favorite movies include Inception and The Illusionist.
The best gift she ever received was her piano.
Lastly, when asked why she joined Tau Beta Sigma, she explained that band had always been a huge part of her life and that she wanted to give back to the band.
WHO IS SHE

No comments:

Post a Comment